- Release Date:October 4th, 2013
- Director:Alfonso Cuaron
- Writers:Alfonso Cuaron, Jonas Cuaron
- Actors:George Clooney, Sandra Bullock
- Genre:Sci-Fi, Thriller
- MPAA Rating:PG-13 (for intense perilous sequences, some disturbing images and brief strong language)
- Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
- Last Update: May 16th, 2013
Gravity comes from director Alfonso Cuaron, who co-wrote the script together with Jonas Cuaron. It’s a 3D space film about the leader of a team posted at a remote space station.
Sandra Bullock plays Dr. Ryan Stone, a brilliant medical engineer on her first shuttle mission, with veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky, played by George Clooney, in command of his last flight before retiring.
But on a seemingly routine spacewalk, disaster strikes. The shuttle is destroyed, leaving Stone and Kowalsky completely alone-tethered to nothing but each other and spiraling out into the blackness. The deafening silence tells them they have lost any link to Earth…and any chance for rescue. As fear turns to panic, every gulp of air eats away at what little oxygen is left. But the only way home may be to go further out into the terrifying expanse of space.