http://tapahont.info/?p=Binary-Option-Trading-Weeke Binary Option Trading Weeke
http://adelaidedivewreck.com/?option=What-Is-Forex-Futures What Is Forex Futures The Razzies, now in it’s 28th year celebrates the biggest bilge to have spewed forth onto our cinema screens over the course of the last year and by crikey, there was plenty of it!
http://blogs.cooperhealth.org/?option=Descriptions-Of-The-Market-Forex Descriptions Of The Market Forex
Here’s the full list and yes, no doubt like you, I can think of another 30 or so that should be on there. Let us know what you think should have been on there via the forum.
- Worst Picture: Know Who Killed Me
- Worst Actor: Eddie Murphy (as Norbit), Norbit
- Worst Actress (TIE) : Lindsay Lohan (as Aubrey) and Lindsay Lohan (as Dakota), I KNOW WHO KILLED ME
- Worst Supporting Actress: Eddie Murphy (as Rasputia), NORBIT
- Worst Supporting Actor: Eddie Murphy (as Mr. Wong), NORBIT
- Worst Screen Couple: Lindsay Lohan and Lindsay Lohan (as The Yang to Her Own Yin) , I Know Who Killed Me
- Worst Remake Or Rip-off: I Know Who Killed Me – Rip-Off of HOSTEL, SAW and THE PATTY DUKE SHOW
- Worst Prequel or Sequel: Daddy Day Camp
- Worst Director: Chris Siverston, I Know Who Killed Me
- Worst Screenplay: I Know Who Killed Me , Written by Jeffrey Hammond
- Worst Excuse for a Horror Movie: I Know Who Killed Me