Are you guys ready for the 2012 Oscars? Ok then, make sure you stay tuned to Filmofilia and be the first to know who the winners of this year’s most prestigious film awards are!
As usual, we’ll be here – Sunday, February 26th, 7 p.m. ET – with a live stream of 84th Academy Awards and you’re all invited!
Feel free to participate in our Live Chat – let’s have fun and watch celebrities together!
2012 Academy Awards Red Carpet – The Associated Press
Catch all of the coverage beginning at 2:00 p.m. PT on Sunday, Feb. 26
- Two-hour live coverage from the Oscars red carpet anchored by AP’s Global Entertainment Editor, Alicia Quarles
- Raw unedited on-demand interviews
- Pre-event coverage leading up to the live event, including nominee reactions, ‘Best Picture’ nominee movie clips, the Oscars luncheon and more
- Backstage coverage
- Video packages of the red carpet, show highlights, backstage reactions, and after parties including the Governor’s Ball, Elton John party, Vanity Fair party and major studio parties.
- Text stories including red carpet spot news, show highlights, party and fashion wraps, critical analysis, reactions from winners and more
- Comprehensive photo coverage of the red carpet, Oscars show, backstage and parties
2012 Academy Awards Red Carpet – MTV:
Catch all of the coverage beginning at 1:30 p.m. PT on Sunday, Feb. 26
- Two-and-a-half-hour live coverage from the Oscars red carpet anchored by MTV News’ Josh Horowitz and Christina Garibaldi
- They will be talking to the stars, bringing you the red carpet fashion and celebrating all things Oscars
- Viewers from around the world can join the coversation by tweeting @MTVNews with the hashtag #Oscars
2012 Academy Awards Red Carpet – PopSugar:
Catch all of the coverage beginning at 2:30 p.m. PT on Sunday, Feb. 26
- Live coverage from the Oscars with two hosts in studio to give commentary and one on the red carpet
- Coverage of all of the stars arrivals, as well as interviews once they hit the red carpet
- The entire evening will be covered from chatting with stars on the red carpet, from Elton John’s famous Oscar party, as well as in-studio commentary on the stars fashion and what to watch